The Life and Times of Bitsy Ramone

I want to tell you a story. I want to tell you about my life or at least the soundtrack to it. Music is the largest part of my life. It's all about discovering and re-discovering music and perhaps a little bit of myself on the way. This will be done through words and videos and reminisces from the past and present. Along with the usual gig reviews and pictures, we shall be interviewing people about their influences too.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Why You Might See Courtney in Celebrity Big Brother in the New Year

She's promoting not only her book but a forthcoming make or break album.

She's just stepped out at The British Comedy Awards. Her first non-work related type appearence.

She loves Britain and continues to want to succeed here.

It would set her up for whatever summer festival she plays to support her album.

She was with Russell Brand and his show for a whole hour this month. Brand is a Big Brother presenter and Endemol's current patsy.

It would actually be good for her recovery.

Man, I might need to buy a load of video tapes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home