The Life and Times of Bitsy Ramone

I want to tell you a story. I want to tell you about my life or at least the soundtrack to it. Music is the largest part of my life. It's all about discovering and re-discovering music and perhaps a little bit of myself on the way. This will be done through words and videos and reminisces from the past and present. Along with the usual gig reviews and pictures, we shall be interviewing people about their influences too.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Life is No Cabaret


The Pish Dolls Marisa Carnesky and Lily White


Krin and Jonas of Circus Eloize













Trash from The Red Paintings

The Future Cinema Animation Booth



The Fantastic Zen Zen Zo Theatre Group







American Comedian Margaret Cho Burlesque Strip





Links to the whole cast:
More Fan Pics:

2 Comments:

At Monday, January 01, 2007 2:11:00 PM, Blogger Frin said...

After reading your comment on Amada Palmer's blog I just wanted to tell you that the girl with red hair -it's currently black, actually- is named Tora (she is perhaps the most incredible and beautiful -I don't just mean that in a literal sense- person I have ever had the pleasure of working with). I think that everyone who meets her wants to take her home.. however, unfortunatly, she is spoken for.

 
At Monday, January 01, 2007 2:23:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and much to your dismay, I sense though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home