The Life and Times of Bitsy Ramone

I want to tell you a story. I want to tell you about my life or at least the soundtrack to it. Music is the largest part of my life. It's all about discovering and re-discovering music and perhaps a little bit of myself on the way. This will be done through words and videos and reminisces from the past and present. Along with the usual gig reviews and pictures, we shall be interviewing people about their influences too.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Monday Morning Wake Up Call



"Screwdriver" by The White Stripes (Reading 2002)

1 Comments:

At Sunday, November 26, 2006 2:23:00 AM, Blogger John Horsley said...

Thanks for pointing out Zen Zen Zho They told me that they were called an end to dreaming perhaps that was the name for the performance. This is familiar, I photographed The White Stripes during this performance at Reading. Will post on my blog v. soon www.picturise.com oh thanks for the link take it easy tq

 

Post a Comment

<< Home